The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine Fender® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fender?s entry-level brand with special editions of the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Jazzmaster®, Precision Bass®, and Jazz Bass®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
The Squier® 40th Anniversary Telecaster®, Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminum pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this Tele® honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 3-saddle string-through-body bridge for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar Tele tone.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body Shape40th Anniversary Telecaster
- Body MaterialNyatoh
- Body FinishSatin Polyurethane
- ColorDakota Red
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeC
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.650"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Strings-through Body Tele Bridge
- Neck PickupFender Designed Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFEnder Designed Alnico Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
- StringsNickel Plated Steel, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagSold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number:0379501554
Weight: 7lbs 4oz
Includes Set Up Before Shipment