Fender Vintera II '70s Mustang Electric Guitar - Competition Burgundy 2023
Add to Cart
Revive the timeless sound of the '70s with the Vintera® II '70s Competition Mustang® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '70s Competition Mustang® features an alder body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The early-'70s "C"-shape neck is based on a classic '70s profile for an intuitive and inviting feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, the vintage-style '70s single-coil pickups deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style Mustang® "floating" tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while "F"-stamped tuning machines provide classic looks and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '70s Competition Mustang® today and start making music history!
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeMustang
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorCompetition Burgundy
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeEarly '70s C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dot
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length24"
- Nut Width1.650"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle Vintage-Style Mustang Tremolo
- TunersFender Vintage F Stamped
- Neck PickupFender Vintage-style '70s Mustang Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Vintage-style '70s Mustang Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching2 x slide switches (Neck On/Off, Bridge On/Off)
- StringsFender 250L, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagGig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:0149130320
Includes Set Up Before Shipment