The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today?s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after "Japanese Vintage" reissues from the early '80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The '50s Stratocaster HSS has a resonant basswood body and features a pair of vintage-voiced single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions and a powerful humbucking pickup in the bridge position. A push-pull pot on Tone 2 splits the humbucking pickup for sparkling single-coil sounds, making this Strat extremely versatile. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and the 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets provide effortless playability.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeJV Modified '50s Stratocaster
- Body MaterialBasswood
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Color3-color Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeThick Soft V
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.650"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle Vintage-style Synchromized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- TunersVintage-style Locking
- Neck PickupVintage-style Strat Single-coil
- Middle PickupVintage-style Strat Single-coil
- Bridge PickupHot Vintage Alnico Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
- StringsNickel Plated Steel, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagSold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number:0251802303
Weight: 7lbs 8oz
Includes Set Up Before Shipment