The American Professional II Telecaster® draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today?s working player.
Our popular Deep "C" neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated "bullet" saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet ? retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you?ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Weight: 8lbs 1oz
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Professional II Telecaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Color3-color Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeDeep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.685"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass Bullet Saddles
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Neck PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/push series)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
- StringsFender USA Bullets 3250L, .009-.042
- Case IncludedHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0113940700
Includes Set Up Before Shipment