In 1946 Clarence Leonidas "Leo" Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo?s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Telecaster is finished in Diamond Anniversary metallic with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a "Modern C" profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style '50s Telecaster pickups provide warm and twangy tone while a 6-saddle bridge improves intonation. Every Anniversary Telecaster features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Telecaster is a fitting homage to the one that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body Shape75th Anniversary Telecaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorDiamond Anniversary
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.650"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle String-through body with Block Steel Saddles
- TunersVintage Style
- Neck PickupVintage-style '50s Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupVintage-style '50s Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
- StringsFender, .009-.042
- Case IncludedGig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:0147532360
Weight: 8lbs 5oz
Includes Set Up Before Shipment