Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Single Cutaway with Bigsby 2022 - Orange Stain
Add to Cart
Get classic '50s & '60s -inspired Gretsch sound and style with the all-new Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body guitars. Crafted with essential Gretsch hollow-body sound, style and playability, these no-nonsense guitars are your next-step Gretsch.
The G5420T Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® features a laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, as well as all-new trestle block bracing to help reduce unwanted feedback. By increasing rigidity and contact between the top and back of the body, the new trestle block design also results in the sound having a faster attack with more focus, snap, and increased sustain. Coupled with all-new FT-5E Filter?Tron™ pickups, this hollow build?s voice explodes with huge full-bodied punch, classic chime and enhanced presence, clarity and note definition.
An all-new Classic "C"-shaped maple neck offers a more comfortable playing feel for improved playability and performance, and is topped with a 12"-radius laurel fingerboard.
Alive and resonant, the G5420T also features a versatile upgraded control layout including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F-holes, multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, vintage-style open-back tuning machines, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeHollowbody
- Body ShapeElectromatic Classic
- Body MaterialLaminated Maple
- Top MaterialArched Laminated Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorOrange Stain
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeClassic C
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length24.6"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/TailpieceAdjusto-Matic Bridge with Secured Laurel Base, Bigsby B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
- TunersVintage-style Open Gear
- Neck PickupFT-5E Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge PickupFT-5E Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x master volume (Treble bleed), 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
- StringsNickel Plated Steel, .011-.049
- Case IncludedSold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number:2506115512
Weight: 7lbs 5oz
Includes Set Up Before Shipment