Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound?they?re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
Weight: 8lb 5oz
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Polar White
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-saddle String-thru with bent steel saddles
- Tuners:Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Neck Pickup:Player Series Alnico V Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Player Series Alnico V Tele Single-coil
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Manufacturer Part Number:0145212515
Includes Set Up Before Shipment