he inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic soundâ€”bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulationâ€”the Player Stratocaster is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. Itâ€™s ready to serve your musical vision, itâ€™s versatile enough to handle any style of music and itâ€™s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Player Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Seafoam Green
- Neck Material Pau Ferro
- Neck Shape C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo Nickel
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 2-point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners Fender Standard Die-cast Sealed
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Controls 1 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number:0144502573
Weight: 7lbs 13oz
Includes Full Set Up Before Shipment