The American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today?s working player.
Our popular Deep "C" neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you?ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Weight: 7lbs 13oz
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Professional II Stratocaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorDark NIght
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeDeep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.685"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-rolled Steel Block
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Neck PickupFender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Middle PickupFender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x tone (push/push add neck)
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
- StringsFender USA 250L, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0113902761
Includes Set Up Before Shipment