Xotic EP Booster Mini Boost Pedal
The Xotic EP Booster pedal for electric guitar is based on the preamp stage of the classic EP-3 echo effects processor. Legendary guitarists used that preamp to craft their studio tones, including Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen, and Eric Johnson. The EP Booster pedal delivers up to 20dB of boost that will add an undeniably rich character to your guitar tone. Internal Dip switches allow you to fine-tune the boost frequencies and EQ settings.
Xotic EP Booster Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Boost pedal based on the preamp stage of the classic EP-3 echo effects processor
- Up to 20dB of boost for adding volume or sending your amp into overdrive
- Internal Dip switches for adjusting boost frequencies and EQ
- True bypass switching removes the effect from your signal path when disengaged
- Powered via 9-volt battery or optional AC adapter (sold separately)