Wampler Phenom Distortion Pedal
Wampler’s Collective Series pedals are packed with features for players of all levels. Designed for affordability without compromising on the qualities that epitomize Wampler, every Collective Series pedal allows you to easily dial in rich, fat tones ideal for beginners and professionals alike. Welcome to the Collective.
The Phenom Distortion is a dynamic distortion pedal which uses JFET based clipping instead of Op-amp and Diode based clipping and is loosely based on the legendary “5150” style tones. The fets are driven much in the same way that tubes can be cranked to overdrive an Amplifier into a distorted sound courtesy of a unique Brian Wampler circuit design. The Phenom offers a range of tones from a deep, punchy rhythm sound to an ultra-responsive lead tone perfect for soaring solos and crisp harmonics. It has a flexible voicing switch that selects either bright or classic modes, independent gain and volume controls, and a powerful 3-band EQ.
Wampler Phenom Distortion Pedal Features:
- Dual-voiced distortion design provides enhanced sonic flexibility
- Classic mode provides a round, punchy distortion with exceptional dynamic control
- Bright mode kicks up the highs for a glassy sound packed with lively overtones
- Extremely responsive to different pickup designs
- 3-band EQ to carve out your sonic signature
- Top mount jacks for easy integration into your pedalboard
- Premium components and build quality