JHS 3 Series Octave Reverb Pedal
The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
In the early 1980s, Brian Eno invented an effect called “Shimmer,” which was popularized in U2’s The Unforgettable Fire (1984). The effect mixed ambient reverb and octave effects in the reverb’s decay. The 3 Series Octave Reverb is our take on this classic effect that has been used for decades to allow the guitar to create pads and textures that fill out ambient space. Toggle up layers in upper octave sounds, while toggle down layers in lower octave sounds.
JHS 3 Series Octave Reverb Pedal Features:
- JHS's take on the classic Eno/Lanois shimmer reverb effect
- Delivers both symphonic shimmers and unique octave-down effects for your reverb tails
- Verb knob controls the amount of reverb; left is less, right is more
- Octave knob allows you to blend the octave amount into the reverb; left is mild, right is more extreme
- Decay Knob controls the length of the reverb tail; left is shorter, right is longer
- Up/Down switch selects if the reverb octave is one octave up or one octave down