JHS 3 Series Harmonic Tremolo Pedal
The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
In 1960, Leo Fender introduced a circuit in his Bandmaster and Vibrasonic amps called the “Harmonic Tremolo” (which proved to be a misnomer, since it was a volume effect, not a pitch effect). Essentially, the amp’s signal was split into high frequency and low frequency components, with the output switching back and forth between the two, resulting in a dreamy effect similar to the Uni-Vibe. The 3 Series Harmonic Trem allows you to utilize Leo Fender’s revolutionary effect in a package much easier to tote than a vintage amplifier. Toggle up is a great sounding amp trem, while toggle down is our take on harmonic trem effect.
JHS 3 Series Harmonic Tremolo Pedal Features:
- JHS's take on Leo Fender's long-lost tremolo effect
- Employs dual-band filtering and LFOs to emphasize high and low frequencies in a rhythmic, alternating pattern
- Rate knob controls the rate of the tremolo; left is slower, right is faster
- Volume knob controls the overall volume of the pedal; left is less, right is more
- Depth knob controls the depth of the tremolo; left is less, right is more
- Type switch toggles between standard tremolo (up) and harmonic tremolo (down)