Jackson X Series Concert Bass CBXNT DX IV 2021 Black
Add to Cart
This 34"-scale bass pairs a poplar body with a graphite-reinforced neck-through-body design that generates formidable sustain, while the speed maple neck contour, 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets make for lightning-fast playability.
The heart of this four-string beast is a Jackson J-style bridge pickup and Jackson P-style neck pickup, mated to an active 3-band EQ circuit for adding punch, cut, rumble or grunt to your sound. A brand-new stylish chrome Jackson Bass Bacher IV hardtail bridge enhances note attack and sustain without altering your carefully crafted tone while the sealed die-cast tuning machines keep the strings in tune, no matter how hard you dig into them.
The X Series Concert Bass CBXNT DX IV ups the ante in the style realm with all-new vivid Absynthe Frost, Gloss Black or Rocket Red finishes with white body binding, each featuring a parchment pickguard, pearloid sharkfin inlays, chrome hardware including the bridge pickup cover, black skirt-style control knobs and Jackson pointed 4-in-line black headstock. Highly affordable, the CBXNT DX IV is the perfect weapon for the musician who requires nothing less than the latest in high-performance bass technology.Specifications:
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:X Series Concert Bass
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Speed Neck
- Radius:12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets:24, Jumbo
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.625"
- Nut Material:Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Jackson Bass Bacher String-through body
- Tuners:Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup:Jackson P-style Split Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Jackson J-style Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x blend, 3-band Active EQ
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel, .045-.105
- Manufacturer Part Number:2916654603
Weight: 8lbs 12oz
Includes Set Up Before Shipment