Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass
Add to Cart
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a Slim "C" neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ?60s Jazz Bass pickups offer vintage-style growl, mid-range and clarity while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Jazz Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world?s most popular bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
Includes a molded hardshell case and a special certificate of authenticity.Specifications:
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:75th Anniversary Jazz
- Body Material:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle HiMass Vintage String-through body
- Tuners:Pure Vintage '70s with Fender Logo
- Middle Pickup:Custom Shop '60s Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Custom Shop '60s Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings:Fender, .045-.105
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0177562833
Weight: 9lbs 12oz
Includes Set Up Before Shipment