The Yamaha SLG200N Silent Nylon-string Guitar solves so many problems for guitarists that it is a must-have in your collection. It's easy to throw over your shoulder when you're traveling, and its minimalist body virtually eliminates the feedback problems that often plague acoustic guitars when you're performing live. Whether practicing at home, on a fly-gig, or recording, you owe it to yourself to find out what the Yamaha SLG200N Silent Guitar can do for you.
- String Type:Nylon
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Collapsible Travel Classical
- Body Style:Single cutaway
- Color:Trans Black
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany body with Rosewood/Maple frame
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:None
- Number of Frets:19
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.9"
- Electronics:SRT Preamp (2 x AA batteries sold separately), mic/pickup blend, 1/8" aux in, 1/8" headphones, 1/4" out
- Strings:Yamaha S10 Medium Nylon
- Case/Gig Bag:Gig Bag
- Overall Length:38.18"
- Body Width:14"
- Body Depth:3.43"
- Manufacturer Part Number:SLG200N TBL
Includes Set Up Before Shipment