Yamaha A5R ARE Dreadnought Cutaway Vintage Natural 2023
Add to Cart
Handmade in Japan with select tonewoods, Yamaha's A5R acoustic-electric guitar offers a vintage look with enhanced volume in the low-mid ranges, due to new scalloped bracing for the top and shorter bracing on the dreadnought's back. With a solid Sitka spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides, this guitar sounds fantastic. The Yamaha A5R also benefits from Yamaha's A.R.E. wood torrefaction, a high-heat treatment that imbues the guitar top with greater stability and an aged, vintage hue. The A5R also takes full advantage of Yamaha's acclaimed SRT2 pickup system for recording and stage performance. You get volume, treble, and bass controls (with auto feedback reduction), and blend control allows you to balance between the piezo and SRT2 preamp, for your own distinctive tone.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought Cutaway
- Color:Vintage Natural
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce with A.R.E. treatment
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Scalloped Bracing
- Neck Wood:African Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Straight Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony, rolled edges
- Fingerboard Inlay:Snowflakes
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.56"
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh chrome open gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Tusq
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:System 71 SRT2 preamp with SRT piezo pickup
- Strings:Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Case Included:Hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number:A5R VN