The Yamaha TransAcoustic LS-TA 6-string acoustic-electric guitar is a great-sounding instrument that delivers an acoustic experience like no other guitar before. Because the onboard reverb and chorus effects don't require any external amplification, you'll enjoy the tones of playing in a rich and lively acoustic space no matter where you are. The LS-TA is constructed from all solid tonewoods, and the spruce top has been treated with Yamaha's A.R.E. technology for a broken-in tone. The Yamaha TransAcoustic LS-TA will add new inspiration to your playing.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Yamaha S shape Medium Jumbo
- Color:Brown Sunburst
- Finish:Urethane Gloss
- Top Wood:Solid Engelmann Spruce with A.R.E. aging process
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Rosewood
- Neck Wood:5-ply Mahogany/Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.56"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast gold tuners
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.732"
- Electronics:System 70 TransAcoustic preamp with piezo pickup and interior mounted actuator
- Case Included:Hard Bag
- Body Length:19.56"
- Body Width:14.94" Lower Bout
- Manufacturer Part Number:LS-TA BS
Includes Set Up Before Shipment