The Yamaha TransAcoustic FG-TA 6-string acoustic-electric guitar is a high-quality instrument that delivers an acoustic experience like no other guitar before it. With Yamaha's onboard TransAcoustic reverb and chorus effects, you'll enjoy the tones of playing in a rich and lively acoustic space no matter where you are. The FG-TA features a dreadnought body with mahogany back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top. You'll love the feel of this guitar's fast-action neck and smooth, bound rosewood fingerboard. The Yamaha TransAcoustic FG-TA will add new inspiration to your playing.
Includes Set Up Before Shipment
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Color:Vintage Tint
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped Bracing
- Neck Wood:Nato
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Die-cast
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:System 70 TransAcoustic preamp with SRT piezo pickup, interior mounted actuator
- Strings:Elixir, .012-.053
- Manufacturer Part Number:FG-TA VT