The Yamaha SLG200S Silent Steel-string Guitar solves so many problems for guitarists that it is a must-have in your collection. It's easy to throw over your shoulder when you're traveling, and its minimalist body virtually eliminates the feedback problems that often plague acoustic guitars when you're performing live. Whether practicing at home, on a fly-gig, or recording, you owe it to yourself to find out what the Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar can do for you.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Collapsible Travel Acoustic
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany body with Rosewood/Maple frame
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:25"
- Tuning Machines:Closed Gear
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:SRT Preamp (2 x AA batteries sold separately), mic/pickup blend, 1/8" aux in, 1/8" headphones, 1/4" out
- Strings:Yamaha FS50BT or D'Addario EXP11
- Case/Gig Bag:Gig Bag
- Body Width:14"
- Body Depth:3.34"
- Overall Length:38.5"
- Manufacturer Part Number:SLG200S NT
Includes Set Up Before Shipment